Suchen Sie nach Inhalt in Foren

WIRTH, BUCHER

WIRTH, BUCHER

Roger Gleitz (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 11 Okt 1998 12:00 GMT
Klassifizierung: Abfrage
Nachnamen: Wirth, Bucher
Anna Barbara WIRTH b 12 Oct 1705, d/o Hans Martin WIRTH and Barbara, m 17 Apr 1725 Kleingartach, Wuertemburg, Ger. to Hans Ulrich BUCHER, s/o Jacob BUCHER and Anna Margaretha, who was b 29 Aug 1686 Michelbach, Kraichgau, Wuertemburg. Desire more on the WIRTH and BUCHER ancestry.

wirth/bucher

Veröffentlicht: 17 Jun 1999 12:00 GMT
my father, Harold Booker, was the son of Jesse Oral Booker, who was the son of John Wesley Booker, who was the son of John Davis Booker, who was the son of John Baxter Booker, who was the son of Jacob Booker, who was the son of John Philip Bucher, who was the son of Johann "hans" Ulrich Bucher, who was the son of Jacob Bucher.
Johann is who I have researched and found to be married to Anna Barbara Wirth as his second marriage.
I am interested in any information on the Bucher/Booker family line.

Wirth 1700's

Dorne Phefley Saunders (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 10 Nov 1999 12:00 GMT
Nachnamen: Pfaffle, Pfeifle, Wirth, Krust, Knust
I am tracing the ancestors of Georg Heinrich Wirth b.23.4.1779 - d24.12.1842 weinsberg, germany. Parents were John Ludwig Wirth & Maria Sophia Krust/Knust - dates unknown.
Any connection?
Dorne.

WIRTH

Dorne Saunders (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 26 Nov 1999 12:00 GMT
The person "Wirth" you are after is it male or female?
We have just tracked down another one; Johann Jacob Wirth married Anna Maria (surname unknown). Johann was a
wine-dresser in Ellhofen Wurttemberg. as was his son Johann Ludwig Wirth, born 21/2/1743 at Weinsberg Wurttemberg; he married Maria Sophia Krust.

BUCHER name

Myrna Bucher Allen (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 15 Jan 2000 12:00 GMT
Nachnamen: Bucher
My Father, Frederick Allen Bucher is 93 years of age and is from Pennsylvania, Ohio and Maryland. He was raised in that part of the U.S. He might be able to add to your family history, I will pass this on to him.

wirth/bucher

Veröffentlicht: 09 Mrz 2000 12:00 GMT
Nachnamen: wirth, bucher, booker
the wirth is a female. Anna Barbara Wirth who married Hans Ulrich Bucher. I have a birthdate of October 12, 1705. Unsure of parents and or siblings.

new email address

DORNE SAUNDERS (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 11 Mrz 2000 12:00 GMT
Pease forward any email to dornes@ozemail.com.au (NOT TO mickland@ozemail.com.au)

Wirth-Bucher

Anne Bucher Bowie (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 13 Nov 2000 12:00 GMT
Nachnamen: Bucher
Do you think your Wirth-Bucher connection is Niederweningen, Zurich, Switzerland?

Re: Wirth 1700's/Heinrich Fredick Wirth 1816

Gary Wirth (Beiträge anzeigen)
Veröffentlicht: 16 Jul 2001 00:19 GMT
Nachnamen: Wirth, Schroeder
Does your line include Heinrich Fredrick Wirth? b. 7-22-1816 in Gornitz Holstein, Ger. (also known as Grebin--17miles from Weinberg--same as your Weinsberg? neal Kiel) m. Eliza ?, 9-28-1840 Naturalized in US in 1875 Iowa. d. 11-30-1893 Muscatine County, Iowa Had 9 children. 5th child Julius Edward Christian Wirth b. 4-3-1854 in ?, Ger. m. 1877 Sophia Magdalena Schroeder b. 1-4-18976 in Fragau, Schleswig Holstein, Ger. (also near Kiel). Since this is not far and Heinrich (although a popular name) could yours be father or relation?

Re: BUCHER name

Veröffentlicht: 26 Feb 2002 00:40 GMT
Bearbeitet: 04 Apr 2002 01:58 GMT
what part of ohio would that be please
pro Seite

Suchen Sie ein Forum über ein bestimmtes Thema

• Unsere anderen Websites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | Datenschutz | Cookies | Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen | Betrieben von Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.